Application forms are available at School City Office , EVAA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL JAIPUR, and school office.
Age Requirement For admission
• Play Group: 3 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
• LKG: 4 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
• UKG: 5 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
• Class I: 6 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
Documents Required at the time of Registration:
• Duly filled and signed registration form.
• 1 Passport size photograph of ward.
• Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate (for PG to I).
Admission to Play Group, LKG , UKG & CLASS I is allotted on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents.
For classes II onwards there is an eligibility test followed by an interaction with parents.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
• Duly filled and signed Admission form.
• 3 Passport size photographs of ward.
• 2 Combined photographs with parents.
• 2 Passport size photographs of pick up person (For PG to III).
• 1 Photocopy of Aadhar card
• Previous class mark-sheet (for class II to XII)
Character certificate for class XI
• Original Transfer Certificate – Previous School (for Class II and above)
• Medical Fitness Certificate – MBBS Doctor Certificate or Registered Medical Practitioner.
• Blood Group – Authorized lab. Certified by MBBS doctor.
• Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
Admission fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. (Only caution money is refundable).